Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Livescribe Pulse Smartpen could actually Make You Smarter


!±8± The Livescribe Pulse Smartpen could actually Make You Smarter

If I had the Pulse Smartpen when I was in college, I think a student would be happy. You see, I'm an auditory learner. I absorb information by listening to things more than to see them. Forms and words remind me of sounds, and that's how I made things from memory. I make flash cards, but when I read it aloud study. In fact, my most effective way to memorize facts, take an audio-cassette, in which I say the question, please leave a room empty of silenceto respond to me when I hear them, and then say the answer. I heard the tape over and over again, the jump in the answers to all the facts are firmly in my brain.

The only problem this causes with class notes and lectures, is that when I click on the words and sounds of a conference, my brain trying to translate so easily worked, so he wrote in a document - and at the same time trying to make as to what is being said and do not miss anything - I inevitably miss the endsomething. Not only that, but when it comes time for the test-study, most of the time, in my experience, looking back at the notes on the words look on paper and have an overwhelming feeling of wonder why I have written. It 'hard to connect again to the words that the professor was talking about then I have written.

Now, Livescribe Pulse Smartpen with, this would be a thing of the past.

The Smartpen is a new invention, that the causea fuss all over the web. There is a pin that is about the size of a marker and contained a gigabyte or two gigabytes of computer system (depending on which model you have chosen to buy).

It comes with the card is the property that you print or spiral-bound notebook can be purchased at home for free, which includes a command line on the bottom of each leaf. In these commands, see drawings to tell the pin to find the recording, stop recording, playbackFaster, slower jump to play, or go back.

When the pen starts recording is when the true genius of the concept begins. It draws not only everything you write on the card, it records all audio, in that space as a write occurs. The computer inside the pen is able to synchronize the two together so that when you're playing, you can tap some of the notes and hear what was said at that precise moment, when he writes.

Theincredibly useful and innovative features is not even anything. When you return to your home computer, be it a PC or laptop, you can connect the pen in its docking station and do a dump of the personal data on your hard drive. He transmits synchronized audio notes and pages from files on your computer. You can store files, or you can share online. Best of all, looking for keywords.

The sharing feature would be particularly useful if peoplewere working in groups. Or, to take out a college environment and to imagine an enterprise application, if a company to send a group of three employees of a conference, could all be at different sessions during the portions small group, and then write notes , full audio benefits to the company's servers are stored as a resource for all employees.

Ultimately, I really believe that the Smartpen is a lot of practical applications notes about the school- I believe that, just like a real student, it is true the future is the economy.


The Livescribe Pulse Smartpen could actually Make You Smarter

Lasko Floor Fans Quickly Buyers Garmin 60csx Price Waterfall Fountain Pumps Save




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links